Are you struggling to produce engaging health content?
Are you so busy treating patients you don’t have time to produce regular health and wellness blogs for your business?
Do you want to share your wealth of knowledge, but know that writing isn’t your strong point?
That’s where I come in.
I write a wide variety of health, medical and wellbeing blog content that is SEO-optimised for your website. Topics I’ve written on include:
- Nutrition and diet
- Chronic disease and management
- Fitness and lifestyle
- Weight loss
- Dental health
- Optical health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Mental health (including stress, depression and anxiety)
- Pregnancy and reproductive health
- Family and child health
- Allergies and intolerances
- Workplace wellness
Some of the most valuable outcomes of blogs include:
- driving traffic to your website
- helping convert traffic into leads, which then turn into sales or clients
- increasing your subscription lists
- building your brand and increasing brand awareness
- establishing you as an authority in your industry
- building a loyal community of followers
- providing a ‘human face’ to your business along with letting people know what your business is really about
- creating content you can share on your social media sites.
I create blogs that will help your clients understand important health issues, empower them to take care of their health, and inspire them to use your product or service.
All my blog packages include:
- SEO-optimised writing based on client brief
- Page titles and meta description
- References to high-authority sites (where appropriate) in each blog
- 2 headline suggestions
- 2 rounds of amends
- 1 round of proofreading.
I also offer discount packages, when you engage me for a period of at least 6 months.
I’ve written health and wellness blogs for the following companies…
Want me to write your blogs?
Need my help?
I'm Nerissa Bentley
I'm a health communications specialist and I've helped many small businesses, health institutions and national brands develop credible, thoroughly-researched, easy-to-understand health content. Now I'm ready to help you.