Health content planning and branding (Tone of Voice)
Do you want to create a health content plan that will engage your audience?
Want to develop credible health messages your patients can rely upon?
Do you want to revamp your current health communication strategy?
Yes? Then you need to develop your Tone of Voice.
Tone of Voice
Your Tone of Voice (TOV) may also be known as patient-centred language. TOV forms a vital part in developing all your marketing material including your marketing strategy, website, email correspondence, and patient brochures.
Tone of Voice helps you relate to your patients. It ensures greater clarity and consistency to your messages. This helps your patients understand who you are, what you stand for, and how you care for them. In short, it develops their trust in you.
I believe your TOV is so important, that I give you a $200 discount on developing yours, when you book a web project with me.
Once we’ve developed your TOV I can:
- Help you develop a blogging plan that’s aligned with your patients’ needs and your business goals.
- Produce regular emails for your clients and patients.
- Help you re-structure your website so your customers can find what they need quickly.
- Write your web copy to help you climb the ranks of Google.
- Write blogs, health copy and patient resources that will strengthen your brand.
Want to know more? Book a discovery call
Need my help?
I'm Nerissa Bentley
I'm a health communications specialist and I've helped many small businesses, health institutions and national brands develop credible, thoroughly-researched, easy-to-understand health content. Now I'm ready to help you.