Patient resource audit
Do you have a swag of patient resources and publications that just aren’t cutting it anymore?
Maybe they’re old and out-of-date.
Maybe they don’t reflect the patient journey as well as they could.
Perhaps they’re too complex or overwhelming for your patients to understand, and they just don’t engage people as they should.
Let me help.
Streamline your patient resources
Sometimes you need someone external to your organisation to audit your patient resources in order to improve them.
That person is me.
With my Patient Resources Audit I can:
- determine if your current suite of publications is best for your target audience
- develop an information architecture that better reflects the patient journey
- identify any gaps in your current publications
- identify publications that could be merged with others
- re-write and update your patient publications, so they reflect the most up-to-date medical research and best practice information.
- translate complex medical jargon into accessible information your patients will understand
- ensure that the language, tone and approach of your patient publications is appropriate and takes into account patient-centred language and the patient journey
- develop a Style Guide to ensure all publications consistently use the same language/tone, grammar, spelling, formatting and referencing styles.
- re-purpose content for web or social media posts.
If you’re ready to conduct your patient resource audit, contact me today to book in your briefing call.
"Professional, flexible and extremely reliable."
Macular Disease Foundation Australia worked with Nerissa to undertake an audit and redevelopment of our health publications over a staggered 12-month period. We needed someone with skill and expertise in health writing and she hit the brief immediately. Nerissa was professional, flexible and extremely reliable. I would certainly recommend her talents.
“Nerissa’s work is always well-written, well-researched and always delivered on time.”
I’ve worked with Nerissa on a number of projects over the years. I initially selected Nerissa as she is not only a great communicator but a great listener. She really takes the time to understand what your requirements are and who your audience is and takes care and pride in delivering material that hits the mark. Nerissa’s work is always on time, well researched and of course, well written. I would not hesitate to recommend her services.
Need a patient resource audit?
Need my help?
I'm Nerissa Bentley
I'm a health communications specialist and I've helped many health institutions, national brands and medical organisations develop credible, thoroughly-researched, easy-to-understand health content. Now I'm ready to help you.
Want to chat?
As featured on Clever Copy Chats
As featured on The Hot Copy Podcast
As featured on The Morning Kick
As featured on The Clever Copywriting School