Do you want to stay relevant and competitive in the healthcare industry?
Today healthcare providers not only need to offer excellent patient care, but a positive customer experience as well.
Patients now expect high-quality healthcare teamed with exceptional customer service. They want to feel that you’re genuinely interested in their overall health and wellbeing, and they’re not just another ‘number in the system’.
Patient resources, such as patient handbooks, fact sheets, brochures and regular emails can help you foster those patient relationships. And improved patient experience means a better client retention rate and a more successful business.
Let me help
I can produce:
- Patient handbooks — important information about your practice, which means less time on the phone answering the same old questions.
- Fact sheets — information on conditions, treatments and services.
- Appointment follow-up leaflets — key information following common patient procedures.
- Newsletter content — regular articles about current health issues, trends and research.
- Email content — so you can stay in touch with your clients while offering them valuable health information.
Nerissa has been an integral part of the Newsmodo freelance database. Her expertise spans across a number of industries, catering to clients of all scales and varieties. She always follows the brief, researches thoroughly and is very responsive to hands-on projects where communication is vital.Cassie McBlane
Nerissa has a knowledge of the medical, health and fitness industry that even many professionals lack. This in-depth knowledge and understanding of issues related to this field makes her the ideal choice for writing press releases, copy and articles for anyone working in this industry.Kirsten Stollery
Want to offer more to your patients?
Need my help?
I'm Nerissa Bentley
I'm a health communications specialist and I've helped many small businesses, health institutions and national brands develop credible, thoroughly-researched, easy-to-understand health content. Now I'm ready to help you.