AHPRA Compliancy Check
An AHPRA Compliancy Check will save you time and give you peace of mind that your website complies with AHPRA advertising guidelines. Includes a comprehensive report outlining any problems, which you can use to amend your copy.
Are you confused about what AHPRA advertising guidelines mean and how they apply to your business?
Don’t stress. Through my AHPRA Compliancy Check, I can audit your web content, including your patient testimonials, to make sure that it’s in line with AHPRA’s guidelines around advertising.
So you have peace of mind, that you’re not going to be stung with any nasty surprises.
My AHPRA Compliancy Check looks for:
- non-compliant claims about treatment
- health claims that lack evidence
- words that are problematic
- anecdotal claims about treatment
- misleading references to specialising
- non-compliant testimonials
- non-compliant discounts or offers
- treatment claims not within scope of your profession
- failure to advise on treatment risks and side effects.
Any content that doesn’t comply with advertising guidelines will be outlined in a comprehensive report which you can use to amend your copy.
My AHPRA Compliancy Check is for:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practitioners
- Chinese Medicine Practitioners
- Nurses and Midwives
- Occupational Therapists
It's AHPRA-compliant web copy without a big investment.
Are you ready to finally stop worrying about whether your website complies with AHPRA advertising guidelines?
- The displayed price is GST-inclusive where applicable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.