The Registrar AHPRA-compliant web package (5 pages)
With a more thorough examination of your website, The Registrar AHPRA-compliant web package will give it a clean bill of health. Get yours, stat! 5 pages of SEO-optimised, AHPRA-compliant web copy to help you increase your patient bookings.
Writing an AHPRA-compliant website that builds trust with your patients, promotes your practice AND gets found on Google can be a giant nightmare.
Firstly, you need to clearly explain what you do in a way that your patients understand. But you also need perfect punctuation, conversational copy, informative content, and smart SEO. Because if you can’t be found on Google, how will you bring more patients to your practice?
Then you need to wade through the AHPRA advertising guidelines and cross-check your copy to make sure you’re not breaking the rules.
And after hours of fluffing around, fiddling with copy and agonising over words, all you have is a couple of lines of poorly written copy and one massive headache - and you’re still not sure if it’s AHPRA-compliant.
With The Registrar AHPRA-compliant web package, you’ll get:
- Detailed briefing questionnaire
- Up to 60 minutes of discussion time
- Industry, audience and competitor research
- Title tags and meta descriptions
- 2 rounds of revisions
- 5 pages of web copy (e.g.)
- Services sub page 1
- Services sub page 2
- The displayed price is GST-inclusive where applicable.
- Before any project starts, you will be sent a Proposal outlining all project inclusions, suggested timelines and milestones for the project, confirmation of fees, and Terms and Conditions. You will need to sign this Proposal before any work can begin.
- If you buy your package directly from my site, you will be given priority access to my schedule.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.