Words to be wary of checklist
The Words to be wary of checklist shows you how to use the right words so you can comply with AHPRA advertising guidelines.
Words used in advertising are extremely powerful, so it’s important to choose them well. When it comes to health advertising, it’s even more important to pay attention to the words you use.
Most of the time, health practitioners don't mean to breach the AHPRA advertising guidelines. But the wrong choice of word can be the difference between complying AHPRA advertising guidelines and putting yourself at risk of a fine.
With my 24-page Words to be wary checklist, you’ll learn:
- the words most used in copy that breaches AHPRA’s advertising guidelines
- why these words are problematic
- alternative words and phrases you can use
- how to turn non-compliant copy into copy that follows the guidelines
- the simple steps to creating AHPRA-compliant copy.
This checklist is for any health practitioner regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and for anyone writing copy for these practitioners.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may go to your junk mail folder, so please check carefully.
- The displayed price is GST-inclusive where applicable.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.