Looking for an engaging, knowledgeable speaker for your next event?
If you’re looking for a confident speaker for your next workshop, conference or podcast, here I am!
Just as I know how to write copy that connects with the reader, I know how to connect with an audience.
I have spoken on podcasts, at conferences and workshops, and on live-streamed business training. I have also run many online training sessions.
I can talk on a range of topics including health and medical writing, AHPRA compliance, connecting with your audience, and the importance of mindset and personal development for business success.
I’m also available to run in-house training on copywriting, and how to comply with AHPRA advertising guidelines.
So, if you’re looking for a speaker who doesn’t shy away from the microphone, get in touch.
Download my bio
Need my help?
I'm Nerissa Bentley
I'm a health communications specialist and I've helped many health institutions, national brands and medical organisations develop credible, thoroughly-researched, easy-to-understand health content. Now I'm ready to help you.
Want to chat?
View Show Reel
Topics I can talk about
How to make boring research juicy
- Why we need research and statistics
- Where to find the right facts and figures
- How to make your facts juicy so your readers won’t switch off
The secret to connecting with your audience
- Who is your ideal audience?
- How do you know what they need and want?
- The fail-safe way to connect with them each and every time.
Translating complex medical information
- How to write medical material that patients will read and understand
- The one thing you need to keep in mind when writing patient resources
- How to build trust with your patients
- Common pitfalls in health marketing
- 7 things health professionals can’t include on their websites
- AHPRA compliance traps and how to avoid them
Why ‘dumbing down’ is simply just plain smart
- Why ‘dumbing down’ content is not dumb at all
- Why we need simple, plain English in our writing
- How to write simpler to increase your connection and conversion
Why you need to grow yourself if you want to grow your business
- Why our personal lives and business lives are never really separate
- The key things that hold people back from business success
- How to overcome negative mindsets and habits
“Great guest and engaging speaker.”
Nerissa came on the Hot Copy podcast to chat about all things medical copywriting. She was a great guest and engaging speaker who made rather complicated concepts easy to understand and interesting to boot! She really shone when talking about AHPRA requirements as we know this can be a real minefield. Nerissa made it seem straightforward and manageable. I loved that we also had a giggle during the interview!
Want me to speak at your next event?
"Nerissa knows the what’s and what nots of medical copywriting."
When it comes to health and medical copywriting, really there are very few people I trust. Nerissa Bentley is one of them.
Knowledgeable, fastidious, detail-oriented, compliant - Nerissa knows the what's and the whatnots of medical copywriting which is vital for health businesses.
She's a confident speaker, affable, patient and organised and has a superpower of turning jargony nonsense into a delicious dose of easy-to-read, patient-friendly copy.